HELP SAVE ELEPHANTS!
Here is more information on how YOU can save the elephants!
- Write your elected officials (you can even use our sample letter) and ask them to make elephant conservation a priority. Find your elected official here: https://www.usa.gov/elected-officials
- Send a "Thank you" note to the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service and thank them for helping to protect elephants!
- Hey! Did someone write back to you? Congratulations! Take a pic and SHARE IT using #PalyNatureHero
- Did you know that ivory is already in the United States and might still enter our markets if it’s intentionally mislabeled?
- Do you already own some ivory? What do I do?
Yes, Your Money Does Save Elephants
- Donate to Lawrence Anthony’s The Earth Organization.
- Other worthy organizations are explained in this article.
- When buying groceries and other products, look for the FairTrade logo or search here to find Fair Trade products and companies.
Help Captive Elephants
- Only visit zoos accredited by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums.
- Say “NO!” to elephant rides and circuses that use elephants.